Spruce Grove Composite High School's upcoming Parent Teacher Interviews will be held via phone or Google Meet on Monday, December 13 through Thursday, December 16 from 4-7pm each day. The booking system will open from Wednesday, December 8 to Sunday, December 12 at noon.
- When booking an interview appointment, please remember to enter your phone number so your child's teacher can easily get in contact with you.
Please use the steps below to sign up for an interview time with your child's teacher and/or SGCHS staff member.
Parent-Teacher Interview Booking Instructions
- Click the Book an Interview button on this page.
- Click Register Now beside the interview for which you wish to book an interview time.
Note: Depending on how the school has set up its interview schedule, more than one interview event may be listed on this page - be sure to select the correct one.
- Enter your name, phone number and email address, and the name of your student. If you wish to book interviews for more than one student, click on Add Another Student+ and enter their name as well. When finished, click Next to proceed to the next page.
Note: Some schools may offer a choice of meeting preference (e.g. in person, online, by phone etc.). If prompted, please make this selection as well.
- Select your student(s)'s class and teacher from the drop down menus. To book another interview with another teacher, click on Add Another Teacher+ and select their class and name as well. When finished, click Next to proceed to the next page.
Note: If you don't see your student's specific class in the list of options, select the name of the school. Some schools may prefer to set their interviews up in this manner.
- Using the radio buttons, select the date and time of the interview timeslot(s) you wish to book for each of your students. Already-booked or otherwise unavailable timeslots will not be selectable. When finished, click Submit.
- A confirmation page will appear. Use the links on this page to view and/or change your booking information. A confirmation email will also be sent to the email address you entered. This email contains a link back to the confirmation page, as well as calendar event(s) for your interview times that can be added to your personal calendar (e.g. Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook, etc.).
- When you have finished booking interviews, close your browser window or click the school logo to return to the school homepage.
If you have any questions or need any help with booking an interview, please contact the school at 780-962-0800 or email@example.com.