The graduation list will be posted in the window of the main office, starting in late April, 2023. Students appearing on the graduation list will be able to graduate from SGCHS and participate in the commencement ceremonies, pending their continued good standing and diploma exam performance.
To make the Graduation List, you must have:
- Earned a minimum of 80 credits by the end of Q2
- Earned a minimum of 90 credits by the end of Q3
- Maintained a minimum of 50% achievement in any required course throughout Q3 & Q4
- Submitted any required Work Experience credits by the end of Q3
- Progressed through required Q3 & Q4 module-based course work (offered through At-Home Learning, AAC or ADLC) at a pace that will ensure its completion within the quarter (as determined by the Grade 12 Coordinator)
- Maintained good standing in attendance and behaviour